We had a team training recently which is a fabulous play day for us Demonstrators, this is the card we all made, it uses some of the gorgeous Soho Subway Designer Series Paper (which is Stampin' Up!'s special promo for this month see below) don't you just love the Boutique Blossom flower stamp which is one of the single stamps you can purchase for $16.95, see below. There are a couple of techniques plus some new items from the 2013-2014 Catalogue Vintage Button, Chalk Talk framelit tag, Crisp Canteloupe ink.
Stamp: Boutique Blossom. Mosaic Madness
Ink: Versamark, Crisp Canteloupe, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso marker, ,
Paper Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Soho Subway Designer Series Paper
Other: Big Shot, Chalk Talk framelits, Essentials paper piercing pack, Very vintage Buttons, linen thread, Sponge daubers, Dimensionals
We have 5 single stamps available to purchase until August 31st, click Here to see the flyer
The Fine Print:
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyer
- Single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won't be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four.
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to purchase a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There's no limit on how many stamps you can purchase.
- These stamps are only available through 31 August 2013 (or while supplies last), so get them while you can.
The Fine Print:
These items don't qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper from the Holiday catalogue
- Designer Series Paper ordered through Hostess benefits
you want four packs of the same type of paper, put in the three your paying for and enter the fourth as a separate item.
No limits. Oder six? you'll get two for free. Nine? You'll get three for free.
Check out our designer Series papers in the annual catalogue pages 151, 153, and 154