· Features of the All-New Stampin’ Trimmer: : item 129722; $59.95
· An extra-wide 15.9 cm cutting base and an extended 39 cm ruler
· The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 4 mm increments, allowing for small measurements.
· The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
· The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
· When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface. .
· The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin’ Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
· A full 30.5 cm cutting and scoring track
· The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don’t have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you’re not using them.
· The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
· The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
· The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you’re cutting.
· The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
· Storage compartment under base
· The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades and even business cards.
· Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organised, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you’ve stored.
Contact me if you would like to purchase our new Trimmer as I will be putting in my last order for the
year on Thursday 8th December to ensure your order arrives on time.